So guys.... I'm doing pretty good. I hated that I had to come home from Vacation... but.... I missed Jeremy terribly, and thus I came home... and my vacation was up. Haha... Anyways, I guess I'll catch you up on things. Let's see. Jeremy and I are doing really well. I think we're definitely settling into married life quite well. I feel our time spent together is good quality time, and our communication skills are getting sharper. I couldn't feel more blessed right now by my life. Jeremy and I are still teaching the "Young couples" class at church. We're currently trying to come up with a good catchy name for the class. In times passed, the "Young Couples" class has been for young married couples only. Now (mostly because there wasn't anyone coming... hahaha..) we've opened our class up to any young couple.. married, engaged, dating... whatever. I think that is the direction God wants us to go. So we're trying to come up with a good name for it... something catchy, something that will interest people of our age. Meanwhile, despite the not catchy name... God has blessed us with a great "young couple" who are currently dating. It's still only the 4 of us, Jer and I and the two of them.. but in just a few short weeks, I have learned a lot about myself and Jer and I's communication skills. When we first started going to the class, well lets' just say God knew we needed to hear "it's alright, all newly married people go through that..... you'll be fine." message... and Jeremy and I want to share that with others as well. So, I personally am very grateful for any class of its type. Anyways, we'd really appreciate your continued prayers in this endeavor. We want God to bring us more couples with which to learn from and fellowship with. We know it's not about numbers.. it's a matter of the heart... and that's ok. It truly is a humbling experience to be able to count the number of people in your class on 1 hand. But, we wouldn't trade it for the world. We trust in God completely... and when He wants to expand our class, He will. Until then, we'll just enjoy the couple we have, and learn from our discussions and experiences.
On to other things, this week I'm helping out as the prop and set director of the Youth Chior at my Church for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It's fun... but it's taking up sooooooo much time this week.... and it is very tiring. We've had practices Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday... with opening night on Thursday and ending on Sunday evening. So if you want to say another prayer... pray for this production. It's the first time for one of this magnitude at our church (and with everything going on with my church right now very important) and so we need some prayer. A lot has got to happen/change during tomorrow's production.
Anyways, that's pretty much it. We're looking forward to vacation in June. Should be fun, again, to go together. Alright... until next time.
PS. I am going to try to post some pictures from vacation when I'm not as busy next week.

1 comment:
Hey Kellee! Thanks for the comment! I always love to see who's checking up on us. :) I know Kimmee would love it at Joy Prom. Next time, we need to get your parents to postpone their Easter/Spring Break trip and take it in May so they can stop into Raleigh for the Prom. Hope you and Jeremy are doing well!
Natalie
Post a Comment