Anna

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Please pray

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a long while since I've posted, but I thought that I should post this. As many of you know, my hobby is "keeping up" with friends and family (and "like family") who live out of town, or who I can't always talk to regularly. Some call it blog stalking... but.... whatever. Anyway, in my normal habitual readings, I came across a blog of a dear sweet couple who are desperately in need of prayer. While I can't say I know them... they are friends of a friend. And regardless, they're brothers and sisters in Christ and I know they would appreciate it. And if I could help, even if it's by spreading their message and getting others to pray... then it's working!! So please, check out this website, http://cfhusband.blogspot.com and say a prayer. I'm pretty sure they aren't picky about how long you're praying... just so you're praying. They seem like a great couple... and they have an amazing testimony. Even in this short time of following their story... they have touched my life... and have given me a great Godly example. So please, join with me, and pray.....
Italic
The one who needs the most prayer is Tricia & her baby. She has cystic fibrosis, and was preparing for a double lung transplant when she found out she was pregnant. So now she wasn't eligible for transplant. They followed God's leading and when the doctors suggested aborting the baby... they said that wasn't an option. Some days she does better than others. More recently she seems to be getting very sick. Now, however, they baby has reached 24 weeks and the point of gestational viability. So now if for some reason the baby needs to be born... their little girl has a fighting chance. Also, pray for her husband, Nate and both their families. I'm sure this is a trying time for all of them.

Thank you for your prayers. I hope that through all of this ultimately God is Glorified!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting Tricia's prayer request on your blog. The baby was delivered earlier than expected due to Tricia's inability to transfer oxogen poperly putting Gwyneth at risk. You know the rest. We will pray the Lord will bless your efforts as you serve Him.