Hi Everyone,
I just thought I'd send a little shout out to any millionaires who may for some reason pop on by here to read. I'd call it God's provision... and Him providing a miracle in our lives.
You see, money has gotten a little tight these days here in the Flatt household. I"m a little embarassed actually to admit this.... but I thought maybe, someone by God's leading would pop by this sight, and decide to donate to Jeremy and I. Yeah, we could use about... anywhere from 1500 to pay for Jer's school to 10, 000 for a downpayment on a house. So, you know if you have an extra 10k sitting around with nothing to do... please feel free to write us that check and slip it in the mail. If you need our address you can feel free to email me at JKFlatt@oh.rr.com and I will gladly give it to you.
So thanks in advance for listening to God's leading. We really appreciate it!

1 comment:
I just came across your blog. We don't have 10K to give you, but we'd love to send you in the direction of Dave Ramsey. www.daveramsey.com. He is a Christian and we took his Financial Peace University class at our church last fall. If you want to change finances, check out what he has to say. He has an amazing ministry! We've been able to pay off $20,000 of debt since Sept. 2007 (on a $37,000 annual salary), and now know how to save for a house.
Praying that you'll find him helpful!
New York
Post a Comment