Anna

Monday, October 12, 2009

Quietness... and prayers....

It has been some time since I have blogged. Not because there wasn't something to say... I purposefully kept quiet out of fear. Fear of shear disappointment. Fear of saying too much, getting too many questions, getting attached, and then more disappointment.

The time has come to face reality.

We put a bid in on our 2nd house of the year. I am completely grateful for this opportunity. But now, that has put us in a predicament. No, no, no, we didn't over bid? We haven't been accepted, and now we're in an amazing bidding war.

I'm not going to say much about the house or the situation yet. But, I'd like to express the dire need for prayer. We need it now, more than ever, for this situation. We're exhausted. We're to the point of throwing in the housing towel (as it may be) for a year... or more. I know it's a "buyers market" but, honestly, it hasn't been too kind to us. It has more recently become very discouraging, and breaking.

So, if you are called by God to be a prayer warrior, please.... remember us in prayer. This is way more than we can handle on our own. The only reason we're still sticking with it, is completely by Faith in God. But, we are weak. So, very weak. Your prayers are needed, coveted, and appreciated.

I will update more... and give more details about our situation, in (probably) a few days.

I just thought I'd let you know we are alive!

K

No comments: