Anna

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where where you September 2, 2005??

The week of August 29, 2005 Hurricane Katrina Rocked our nation.

On September 1, 2005 my beloved "future" mother-in-law drove 9 hours one way to pick up Jeremy in Wisconsin, only to turn immediately around and drive 9 hours home... through the night, arriving in Cleveland about 5AM.

On September 2, 2005 at 8am Jeremy and I got our marriage license, got his tux, had a crash course "pre-marriage counseling," and promptly at 7:30 pm I walked down the isle to commit myself forever to my best friend. Since then... we haven't turned back!



We have had one heck of a roller coaster ride so far... but I wouldn't change it for the world! I can't wait to see what the next 5, 10, or 100 years bring. And, thank you to our family and friends for all your love and support over the years!

I love you, Jeremy!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ooh ooh! I was there I was there! :) Happy Anniversary!