![]() |
| Breakfast, it's our new fashion accessory! |
![]() |
| sporting her beater |
![]() |
| I went to wake her up one morning... and this is what I saw. So I thought I ought to take a picture. |
![]() |
| Who me? |
![]() |
| Auntie Katie came to visit... she stole some snuggles. |
![]() |
| Auntie also got to participate in swim lessons.... mommy got to take pictures!! |
![]() | ||||||
| She holds on really well... |
Well, I know this is a late post about week 44, but we were having too much fun with our Auntie Katie when she came to visit... so blogging wasn't high on the list.
Anyway, our little munchkin is doing great. She crawls everywhere! Anna has completely abandoned her army crawl for a more traditional crawl. She isn't super fast getting anywhere yet, but she gets there. She also is really good at charming people when she crawls to try to get where you don't want her to go. Hahaha... Anna isn't walking, but she does like to pull up on things when she can. She isn't adventurous enough to furniture walk too much either. She will do some walking with our hands holding hers. Although, I am not yet ready for her to walk. I'm just adjusting to her crawling!!
Sleep is going really well. Anna takes her pepcid twice a day about 8:30am & 8:30pm. That is really helping her. She typically wakes up once a night, or not at all. If/when she does wake up, it's usually about 3am. In fact lately I've been waking up right at 3am, and that is about 2-5 minutes before Anna wakes up. I don't mind if she wakes up once... and 3am isn't bad either. I get a couple hours under my belt... and usually she is really easy to feed and get back to sleep (in her crib) as well. The nights when she wakes at 6:30 or so, it's more difficult to get her back to sleep. Anna usually wakes up about 8/8:15. (If she doesn't wake on her own, I usually wake her up... it works well for our schedule.)
Anna is doing well eating also. She LOVES the baby foods that come come in a pouch. She can feed herself, and little miss independent loves to do it on her own. In fact, she really doesn't like food that she can't feed herself. So, I wipe her off a lot... but, that's ok. It's a good learning experience, those textures. I do try every few days to work with her using a spoon. I know that it's a bit of a ways off, but, it's never too early to start, I think. Anna is still nursing, but definitely not as often as she used to. She nurses about 4-6 times a day (less if she eats well in her high chair, more if she doesn't.)
I do not know how much our little pumpkin weighs... since I haven't had her weighed in a while... maybe next week? But she is in 6-9 month clothes still, and size 3 diapers. I may start to transition her into the 9-12 month clothes soon, because some of her pants are starting to look a little short. We'll see though, because if it isn't stretchy... then she has a hard time holding up her 6-9 month pants sometimes... so I guess it will just depend on the article of clothing.
Well, I think that's our update for now... thanks for checking in on us... I'm sure week 45 will be posted in a more timely manner. :-)








.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment