![]() |
| We spend a lot of time outside. (She should be wearing her hat!) |
![]() |
| And she knows it... so she's trying to put it back on. |
![]() |
| After I did the walk of shame with a screaming baby, and I made it up a hill, Anna stopped screaming... I looked, and this is what I found. A sleeping baby. |
![]() |
| The first day I got her water & sand table out. (I'm pretty sure, due to the high quantity of water this year, it will likely be a "water & water" table.) |
I finally figured out where some of Anna's food was going.
![]() |
| Her stash! |
![]() |
| We went to physical therapy (see video below). She got a little highlighter on her face. I thought she looked hilarious. The PT kept apologizing. |
We knew she could do it!!
Yay!
Yay!
She loves to be outside, and loves playing in the water!
![]() |
| She always pours it on the driveway, unless she is pouring it on herself. |
![]() |
| We went to the Chagrin River Reservation today. We saw the mounted ranger/police. He was very nice, and Anna (and I... EWWW!) pet the horse too. She was fine, but she was getting tired as you can tell. |
She's silly during her bath time.
Well, I've come to realize I will not apologize for combining weeks on this blog. After all, it's mostly for me (and Anna, and our small readership), and I prefer to spend my time investing in my beautiful daughter, than sitting on my computer ignoring her and blogging. So, I'm going to say, that it is very likely that until we're once again stuck inside for days or weeks on end because of the weather, it is highly likely that we will be out enjoying our time together playing, basking in the sun, and splashing in the water! So... I will try to only combine 2 weeks, but... we'll see.
The biggest news for this blog is that as of May 2, 2013 we have a walker!! Woohoo! I knew she could do it, she just needed to do it! Stinker! We were at our PT appointment for probably about 15/20 minutes before she was walking...the length of the building. Our second appointment we spent working on getting her to stand up from the floor. I'm happy to say that she is doing well with that also. I knew she could do it! I knew it, knew it, knew it! Stinker pie!! But, I am thanking the Lord for his renewed mercies. It's such a relief to know, even though I knew it in my heart of hearts, that there is nothing wrong with her other than her stubbornness. We have 1 more appointment this coming Tuesday, then I doubt we'll have any more. She's doing well, and is embracing her new-found mobility.
While she may have taken a while to walk... she is certainly a smarty pants! I counted today all the words that she says, I came up with 37... and then later that day I realized a few more that she says that I didn't write down. So, I'd say that she easily has 40 words.. and I didn't even count the words that are iffy.. that I know what she's saying, but others might.
Anna is doing well eating. She still LOVES baby food pouches, but it seems like she isn't eating those as much either. Now that she is on a new acid reflux medicine, food doesn't seem to be such a big deal. We used to try to make sure she had enough food so that she could sleep through the night and not wake up in the middle of the night because she is hungry. Now, we still give her a snack, BUT, she isn't waking up in the middle of the night. While morning is a little early for my taste, she consistently sleeps from 9-7am. So, that answers the sleep and food situation.
Last week I had Anna in an 18 month outfit. It was a little bit long, but it still worked well. She is still pretty comfortable in 12 month clothes, but I can see 18 month clothes on the horizon. She's still in size 3 diapers (almost a year now), but, we may try her in some size 4 soon. (Although we still have a lot of room as far as weight goes in the size 3s.) And she is still enjoying her size 3.5 shoes (that we bought with room to grow.)
Anyway that's about it! Thanks for checking in on us!!







.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment