Anna

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bless the Lord

I just wanted to let anyone know... if you've followed them, that as of the update this evening, Gwyneth Rose is actually breathing completely on her own. What an amazing miracle. She's almost 2 pounds... but God is working miracles each day in her life.

I know that I don't actually know them, but... I rejoice with this precious family for the achievements that have made. The amazing hurdles they've had to jump.

God is soooo good! I thank Nate & Tricia for being so faithful to him. What a great testimony they have. If you haven't done so, please check out their site. cfhusband.blogspot.com (you'll have to copy and paste it since I'm a novice at blogging, and don't know how to actually link it up for you. Sorry) It will certainly challenge you in your walk, and encourage you.

God is good!

Have a good night all!