Alright, so my world doesn't seem to be crashing down as much any more. Things aren't amazing.... but things are getting better. Things that were stressing me out on Friday aren't so bad right now.... please keep us/me in your prayers. A lot is going on. A lot of good things. A lot of exciting things.... a lot of scary things....so please just remember us when you can. Thanks!
Oh, and FYI.... please continue to pray for Tricia. The latest update I saw on their website today... she was discharged from the hospital! That's amazing! God is so great! And even during times when I'm feeling discouraged, I just read their story and thing "Wow! Look at what God can do! Look at what He IS doing!" And I'm just amazed. Especially since Nathan has such an amazing testimony throughout the time I've been reading. Now, I know that his road has not been easy.... and I"m sure that he's even questioned God. But his amazing amount of strength and hope comes from God. And I love that Nate & Tricia aren't afraid to give God the glory and let their story be heard.
If you haven't yet had the opportunity... check out their story . Continue to pray for Tricia that she will remain rejection and infection free. Continue to hold their little girl up in prayer as well. Gwyneth is doing amazing... join with me in praying the she continues this amazing uphill climb!
Thank you everyone for your prayers for us, and for them! Love you guys!!

1 comment:
Thank you!
Post a Comment