Anna

Friday, April 18, 2008

*sigh*

I know God never said the road was easy but sometimes doesn't the road just seem to suck?

Ever look around you and see everyone's world going right, and yours only going completely wrong? And then you look back and say "crap, how the heck did I get here?" Especially when all you ever do is love, and try to honor God. You read the Bible, you pray, you attend church, and your not just a pew hugger you're actually active... and yet... nothing seems to go right. Even things that seem to go right... yep just end up all wrong.

That's pretty much my life right now. Just amazing... *uhhuh* So do me a favor and just pray for me. That smile... is all just fake. The only thing that keeps the smile coming is the fact that I know God is there. Always there. Sometimes I wish he'd find a better way to demonstrate a new learning mechanism.

No comments: