Well, I realized a few things today....
(1) I really screwed up my lay out with that last post. I have no idea if it will ever go back to a normal post. One of the big problems I have is that when I preview it, it looks normal, but when I see what people actually see.... yeah, it's all over the place. Guess someone should tell me what is the proper way to load a youtube video without messing everything up.
(2) The first day of school is exhausting... I don't know if it's the constant talking for 8 hours (of course those of you who know me know that shouldn't be even a factor) or if it's the 5:30 wake up I had. OY! But God is good, and I will get through it. Of course, I will once again be very bitter on Saturdays when I don't get to sleep in. *Humph*
(3) I have an amazing husband. Now, I know every wife thinks they've got the greatest... and I'll give you that... but since this is my blog... I get to tell you why mine is GREAT! He is very loving and supportive of me and what I do (or don't do). He also is incredibly laid back and doesn't get down by things. Sometimes its a quality that bugs me to no end... but in general I know it's a gift from God, because I'm so high maintenance and stressed that it's nice to not really shake him up very often. He's a great guy! And for that... I am very grateful, humbled and blessed.
(4) People when given a clean slate, rise to occasion. I've learned more recently the need to forgive.... and to our best with God's help to forget, but then to allow them to have a clean slate. No matter how much fun it may be to hold it against them. But God is good... and He is gracious... and above all loving and faithful! It is with His strength that we can get through anything.
(5) The need to have a normal life after we have kids. While I won't give a lot of explanation to this, I know too many people who fall off the face of the earth when a bundle of joy comes in. I thoroughly appreciate and love even more those friends of mine who can manage to have their world turned up side down by a pint size version of them... and still maintain a good realtionship with me. Maybe I'm selfish... but.... I know I appreciate those who can juggle both.
Anyways, those are my inspirations for today. I have only 7 1/2 hours until I need to get up... so... I'm going to bed.... 10 hours is best for sleep... and I'm already behind! I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! I look forward to it, as it marks 3 years since Jeremy and I were married. (Officially it's the 2nd, but it was the Friday of Labor day when in faith, we took the plunge!)
Leave some love!
K

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! ;o)
Post a Comment