Anna

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Calling all Prayer Warriors!

Hello all in bloggerville!

I just wanted to ask my readership (as few as they may be) to please keep Tricia Lawrenson in your prayers. I've blogged about her before... but here's the fast track. Tricia has CF and was in some serious trouble earlier this year. She was waiting for a double lung transplant, she received new lungs. Shortly thereafter they found out she had a case of Post Transplant Lymphoma Disease (PTLD). She went on a low dose chemo, then a higher dose. They found out this week that the chemo isn't doing any good.

They're very discouraged, and need a lot of prayer. If you want you could stop by their blog and read their amazing story. But even more so, I know they'd appreciate your prayers. They've seen God's hand in amazing ways in the past, now they're asking for the same Physician for healing again.

Please join with me, to pray for this darling family. They're linked up over on the left side of my blog... but I'll also put a link in this post as well that you can click on. Thank you everyone!

Check out their blog site here: http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com If this link doesn't work, then copy and paste it into your browser. Thanks!

Kellee

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Pam said...

Kellee-
Email me at pamidoodles1@yahoo.com. I thought I had your addy, but it doesn't work. ;)