Anna

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friends, Family and Food = Fun!

Tonight we had a great opportunity for fun! We went to my grandparents' house for dinner. A very sweet lady named Linda was in town. It's actually an interesting story, my grandparents met Linda and her husband Mel when Linda and Mel were on their honeymoon, and my grandparents were celebrating their 40th Wedding anniversary. Both couples were on a cruise and ended up being seated together at the same dinner table. They kept in touch for all these years. Linda is a beautiful lady with the most charming accent. Now, some of my readership out there, may not be facinated by that... since "ya'll" seem to have similar accents. :-) Linda came in from Mobile, Alabama. Unfortunately, Mel passed away earlier this year. They came in about 2 1/2 years ago, and our family met them for the first time. This weekend, Linda came in town again. We just had a great night of fun, family, and food! Enjoy the pictures!!




This is my grandma and her friend Linda! Two very sweet ladies.


Grams and I! Had to play around with the camera!

Everything I know, I've learned from this man... he's teaching me the finer arts of taking self portraits. He actually has it down to a science. I'm still practicing! Goodness! I love this man! I love my dad!

So here I am... trying to take a nice "aww, father-daughter" picture... and this is what my dad is doing. He's such a funny man. Is it any wonder why I love my dad?

If you can't be 'em join 'em!

No comments: