I finally had my very first Shamrock Shake!
You may not find that impressive, but about 2 years ago when I was working at the day care we were talking about getting some. (I had never heard of them before that time) When my friend went to get them... they were all out... and then they proceeded to be out every day we tried. Last year I forgot about them.... so today I finally had one. It was pretty good. I'm not sure if I liked it better than Chik-Fil-A's Chocolate Peppermint shakes... but it was still pretty good. I even found a copy cat recipe. So maybe I'll try that on St. Patty's day to be festive! If you try it, let me know what you think!

You may not find that impressive, but about 2 years ago when I was working at the day care we were talking about getting some. (I had never heard of them before that time) When my friend went to get them... they were all out... and then they proceeded to be out every day we tried. Last year I forgot about them.... so today I finally had one. It was pretty good. I'm not sure if I liked it better than Chik-Fil-A's Chocolate Peppermint shakes... but it was still pretty good. I even found a copy cat recipe. So maybe I'll try that on St. Patty's day to be festive! If you try it, let me know what you think!

No comments:
Post a Comment