Anna

Saturday, April 4, 2009

And the winner is....

All right so no one guessed... perhaps you're still pondering..... but, I will tell you the answer.

My new favorite electrical appliance is the CPAP machine. About a month ago Jeremy participated in a sleep study. They diagnosed him with Sleep Apnea. Since then, they have prescribed and approved Jeremy to have a CPAP machine. He got it on Tuesday, March 31. Since then, I haven't heard any noise while sleeping. Last night, and tonight were also the beginning of a new era! I didn't have to wear ear plugs while I slept. It was amazing. It is such a blessing from God to be able to sleep through the night. It was of particular concern to me, because I know that when we have children I'm not going to be able to wear them. So, that is a big reassurance.

Now, I'd ask that you pray for Jeremy as he adjusts to his new machine. I'm sleeping well, but he is still adjusting. So... keep him in your prayers as he begins this journey.

Thanks! Have a good day!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm sorry Kellee! That makes me laugh! I shouldn't but I did. ;) Poor Jeremy. That is no fun. I had no idea what to guess.....you weren't very good with your clues. And...just for the record...you're gonna want those earplugs when you guys start your family. ;) It will be back to no sleep for you again!! LOL!!!