Anna

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One more reason I love my Valentine's Day present

So today I found yet another reason to appreciate the Valentine's Day present Jeremy got me... if you remember, I mentioned that he gave me a small light blue digital camera. I had wanted one for some time... one that I could keep in my purse and just randomly snap pictures when necessary. Today, I saw the fruit of my request... here's the picture I managed to capture.

I went to a grocery store on my way home from my grandparents' house. I was so excited to see this and actually take a pic to prove I wasn't making it up. Enjoy!



The light changed before I could snap a picture of the tent with the peace sign... but, I thought the hippie gothic clan was a fun sight to see. (Which I was already in an amazingly happy mood since I found out that they are almost done putting in a sonic out there too. More reasons to go see my grandparents, Which I am sure they will love.)

1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

where will sonic be???