This will be a quick update.
I am home from the most wonderful vacation. I have some great pictures (from excursions we took, and this and that). So I will try to post them either tomorrow or at least by Friday.
The lack of post is because I am working diligently on getting everything I need ready for school to start. Today was our first day of inservice. (YIKES) If you're thinking of me, please keep me in your prayers. Next Monday is our 1st day of school. I'm excited, yet anxious. I've also been battling fatigue a little bit. It seems like lately I am exhausted.
With that said, I will need to go now, so I can go to bed early!!

2 comments:
"It seems like lately I am exhausted." :)))))) You know what this makes me think....right? :))))
Oh Pam! hehehe... Personally, I would be thrilled... but I think I've got a little bit of convincing to do on other side. Hehehe... but hey! Keep up the wishful thinking!
Post a Comment