Before

After

Albeit dirty, this is the basement with the drywall...
this was our Saturday project

Also this week, they started the daunting task of refinishing our hardwood floors. As some of you could attest, our hardwood flooring throughout the house was pretty badly damaged by the former tenants (we believe mostly from their large dog and poor housekeeping skills). Unfortunately, I don't have a before picture (at least that I've located yet) of the hardwood floors, but the before picture below shows it with carpet... now, so you can get an idea.. all the spots on the carpet that one might think is simply just marks just from walking on a "nice carpet" are actually pet stains. With that in mind... look at the before, and now the beautiful after.

After (Living Room)

Below is the before picture of our bedroom...
Again, remember spots mean yucky stains
and please, appreciate the lack of graffiti on the walls
4 coats of heavy duty primer later... I WON!

After... isn't it beautiful?! LOVE IT!
Before

After (Living Room)

Below is the before picture of our bedroom...
Again, remember spots mean yucky stains
and please, appreciate the lack of graffiti on the walls
4 coats of heavy duty primer later... I WON!

After... isn't it beautiful?! LOVE IT!

Well... that's it on the home front! I hope everyone else is enjoying their 2010! I'm starting to actually get a vision for OUR house!!

No comments:
Post a Comment