Well the last 2 months has been pretty fantastic. I have gotten a little bug within me to work out... a lot! So in combination with eating healthy, and working out every day... I have started losing weight. That's always good, right? Well.... needless to say, I have created a little ticker up at the top. Feel free to follow along with my weight loss journey. Also, feel free to start your own journey.
I have had great success with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's a good workout for the 30 minutes. Whew... it sure gets me a-sweatin.
Anyway, as we approach 2011 I have big plans. I have a wedding in May... I wanna look my best... and Jeremy and I are planning our dream vacation in July... Hawaii! I'm determined to look awesome in a bathing suit. Soo.. wish me luck everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment