Anna

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reflections of the not-so- sleepy...

It is 2:23 am. I'm sitting here hoping I exhaust myself.

I was reflecting on 2010.

Wow... hard to believe it's almost over.

2010... well, I won't be sad to venture into 2011... let's just start with that.

While there have been many memories, and exciting times in 2010... (especially with the house)

2010 has dealt me quite a few hard blows. There have been many days I've felt "down for the count." I can't believe how devastating 2010 was to me... emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritutally. It's been a hard year. I've tried to fight the truth of it all.. but as I've reflected on it the last few hours (since 11pm when I tried to initially go to sleep), I've realized... that I'm grateful there are only 12 months in a year.

I'm hoping 2011 brings many smiles. I'm hoping 2011 brings restoration. I'm hoping that there are a few surprises in there as well. I'm hoping that within 2011 lies peace. I'm praying that 2011 brings new opportunities. I'm praying that 2011 brings a renewed spirit.

*sigh*

I don't want to just blurt out everything on a blog. I'm too private of a person for that... but I will ask, that the Lord grant me the desires of my heart as we enter a new year. 2011, I greet you with open arms.

Here's a another new year. Praying it's the best yet.

No comments: