Anna

Friday, March 23, 2012

14 weeks

More pictures?!

Mm... that hand looks delicious. I wonder if I stare at it long enough, if it will go in my mouth. Hmmm...
Love her little goofy smile!!





Big, beautiful blue eyes!!
Very serious with this rolling over business.
Little bit of drool for ya!

Well our little sweetie is 14 weeks old. Now that we get out more, the weeks seem to fly by. It's kind of sad. On Sunday night, I thought that this week was going to be super busy. A wrench got thrown into our plans, and it ended up not as busy as I thought... but nonetheless equally stressful.

Anna continues to develop such a shining personality. Just this morning I was laying with her on our bed and we were talking... and she kept putting her hands in my mouth. It was cute. (Good thing I had just wiped her hands off!! hahaha) Then, she found my nose. That made me laugh even more, because she started to squeeze my nose. She did this a couple times. Each time I laughed a little bit more, and she smiled a little bit more. Pretty soon, I'm hoping we get a little baby belly laugh! I cannot wait!

We're still hit or miss with sleep. Although, typically I wake up still between 3:30-5. Which isn't too bad. 3 days this week she slept in until 8. (It's sad for me to think that 8 is now "sleeping in", for those of you who know me... sleep was once considered a hobby!!) She is still taking a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon, with a few cat naps sprinkled throughout the morning, and evening.

Our little princess is still in size 2 diapers, and 0-3 month clothing. Although, I have been putting 3-6 month sweaters/sweatshirts on her... and while they're big, they do work. This week, she weighed in at 12 pounds .5 ounces. So not as big of a jump as I thought... but the last time we had a slow 2 weeks, the following week she gained almost a pound. So, we'll see what next week brings.

This week she got to meet her other Bradley class buddies. It was fun to see all the babies and hear the mom stories. I look forward to play dates, and mommy time with each of these families.

As always I consider myself fortunate to be her mother. Anna is also very lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love and care for her. We don't have a ton to update on this week. But stay tuned. For now, we've been enjoying walks in the morning and the evening thanks to our unseasonably warm weather. This weekend we have the joy of watching Franklin and Mollee ("our dog" and my parents dog). It's cute because Mollee really, REALLY wants Anna to throw the ball to her. hahaha... one day soon, Mollee, you'll be running from the one year old terror!

Anyway, thanks for checking in on us. Until next week....

K

Oh, and if you'd like to continue reading this blog and seeing CUTE baby pictures as she grows, please send me an email. Fairly soon, this blog will probably be set to private. So it will be important to get on that list!!

No comments: