Anna

Monday, March 19, 2012

Privacy

Hey Blog readers,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am probably going to make my blog a private blog. I love, love, love blog readers... however, I find it slightly creepy when I look at the traffic pattern. (There are some people reading from around the world... hmmm... honoring, but... I think I need to protect the family. )

So, I believe how this works is you need to have an approved email address (maybe even a google account... but it's free, so sign up for it!!). More details are forthcoming as I figure things out. So stay tuned for instructions. If you are interested in continuing to read the blog... please email me at breckenridgegal@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Thanks!


Kellee

P.S. I know there are "friends of friends" out there who read.. that's ok. I'll accept you. I just need/want to know who is reading! Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

Leveta said...

Hi Kellee:
I read your blog through Pam (Micah's mom) and would love to still be a reader if that is something you feel okay about.
Leveta (wife to Carl,mom to Chad 19 (bio) Sam 16 and Kaitrin 13 both adopted from India through Dillon International

Kellee Flatt said...

Hey Leveta,
Any friend of Pam's is a welcomed friend. Just send me your email address to breckenridgegal@gmail.com I'm still figuring out what I need and want to do to go private, but when I do... I'll put ya on the list. Happy reading!!