Our munchkin is currently tipping the scales at 12 pounds 13 ounces. She is still in size 2 diapers, and 0-3 month clothing.
This week had another set of blessings... on Sunday night she SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Now, granted she only did it once... but hey, it's one more than I had under my belt before!! And let me tell you, it was GLORIOUS!! (It was particularly wonderful since I was not feeling well on Saturday night, and a little bit through Sunday, so I really needed the extra sleep!! It was the Lord showing His mercy on me.)
This week also brought Anna a new cold. Blech!! I hate baby colds. They're pretty awful!! Especially since we are on vacation as mentioned before.
Speaking of vacations, Anna is on her first vacation!! She was a trooper in the car today. She slept most of it, really. So that was good. I'm just hoping it doesn't completely throw off her night time schedule. So pray for us!!
All right, well her favorite Aunt Katie (not to be confused with her other favorite Aunts...) is here. So... we're out!! Thanks for checking in on us!!!

1 comment:
I love the cheeks in the last pic. She'll get the toy business soon enough. The exersaucers are awesome because they can SEE stuff but are contained too.
Post a Comment