Anna

Friday, April 27, 2012

19 weeks!









 So our little angel is 19 weeks old today!  I realize I say this probably every week... but she's such a cutie pie, and I love each and every day with her!!  I have completely fallen in love with her little personality.  I love making her giggle, smile, and snort.  She cracks me up to no end!  I love the many faces that she makes  (a few of them have been caught in this week's picture montage).

 It looks like I caught her when she was puckering up!  Hehehe... or blowing raspberries.

 You can quite regularly see this face.  She likes to have her hands
clasped together.... and usually this leads to sucking on her hands as well.
 She gets these BIG eyes a lot!  Sometimes I tend to surprise her... even though
I haven't moved.
 This is one of many reasons why I am sooo in love with this little girl!
 We were waiting for Aunt Jill and Uncle Dawson on Monday, so we took a few pictures.  I thought this was a good one!!
 Also on Monday, when I was eating my dinner, I looked over only to be stared down by my cutie... looks like someone is about ready to eat solids!!  She totally seems like she wants our food when we eat.  hahaha
 On Tuesday evening before her bath, I took this picture... and I sent it around to all (or at least i hope all) of her Aunts (or "Aunts" as it may apply) in my cell phone.
 I took this picture after a successful bath.
This is a picture of Anna playing with her little ducky that she got this weekend.  Its cheeks light up, and he sings a little Easter themed song.

Well now that you've seen a little bit of our week in pictures, I guess I will post some stats (mostly for my remembrance). 

We have had a good week of night sleep, for the most part.  She seems to still wake up once in a night, although the time varies.  One night this week it was 2:30am, and a few other times this week it was somewhere between 5 and 6:30.  Regardless of when she is fed last she does seem to be in the groove of waking up somewhere between 8 and 9:30.  Although today she slept like a champ and slept in until 10:30.  I kept checking on her because she NEVER has slept that late.  However, hopefully it won't change... starting tonight we are trying to wean her off of being swaddled.  (Crap!  She loves being swaddled!!)  So, hopefully she'll sleep just as well as she has been.

Our little angel is also growing.  While I feel that she is growing like a weed, I was informed today at her 4 month check-up that she is a petite, delicate little flower.  At 24 inches long, and 13 pounds 3 ounces she  is in the 15th percentile for her height and weight.  I guess she is taking after me with her height... and maybe her father for her weight?  I don't know.  She's just a little peanut I guess!  (Of course when you see her with just a diaper on, you'd never know she was in the lower percentiles... she's got her little Buddha belly and everything!!)  We are starting to wear mainly 3-6 month clothing.  The tops are a little big, and the pants tend to be on the longer side.  But since pants tend to ride up, i find that I don't have to pull the 3-6 month pants down as much.  I am totally LOVING the new wardrobe too!  It's like Christmas all over again.

Anna is still eating every 2-3 hours.  As mentioned in the picture... she seems to be very aware of things when we are eating.  We aren't going to start her on solids just yet... but I imagine that in the next few weeks we may see how she feels about a little rice cereal.  Her pediatrician said we could give her some rice cereal any time since she has phenomenal head control.  So stay tuned for the pictures of that as well!!

Anna had a good appointment with her pediatrician today.  Although she was a little bit on the miserable side this evening because of her shots.  (Oh, that's so hard on me.  I hate seeing her in obvious pain... I shed a few tears along side her.)  I am so grateful that the Lord provided me with such a great mate!  He definitely has the strength when I am weaker.  He is such a blessing to Anna and I.  I hope that I can impress on her how blessed we are to have such a sweet Godly man in our lives.

Well, that's about it.... it was a pretty busy week for us.  So hopefully next week we'll get a little bit of a break. As always thanks for checking in on us!!  Until next week!!


No comments: