![]() |
| Oh. My. Goodness! I love this baby! Her smile! Her belly... the whole package! (she's getting ready for a night of feeding herself some yogurt... hence the lack of clothes) |
![]() |
| I was trying to get a picture for her uncle Todders she spent most of the time trying to crawl on me. |
![]() |
| I finally set her on my lap, and took a picture with her...she was so serious! |
![]() |
| This is Wednesday night... her first yogurt experience. |
![]() |
| see the video below, for more of the fun (Then you can appreciate why I disrobed her for the next try) |
![]() |
| She did have a lot of fun. |
![]() |
| Any time the refrigerator opens it, she makes a mad dash to see whats in it So naturally, I took a picture (And for those of you concerned... I don't just let her play in the fridge) |
![]() |
| We had to wait for something, so I was in the back of the car playing with her... she was a hoot! (See video) |
She also was helping me unload the dishwasher.
(See video above)
(See video above)
![]() |
| We wanted to give kisses this AM |
![]() |
| Last Saturday we had pictures taken with the family... here's a pic of Anna with her cousins, and her Nana and Papa. |
![]() |
| My in-law family! The families are split up by color. |
Well, this past week was a fun week. We were constantly on the go. I can't believe that in 2 weeks we will have a 1 year old. I was looking at the pictures of Anna this week, and oh my goodness... it is so much fun to watch her grow, learn, and develop an awesome personality. I am sooo blessed. I know it was crazy for a time (and it still is...) and I know that it was rocky for a LONG, LONG time... but I love this little girl so much!
Well, this week went enjoyed our swim lesson, as always. We did a new first... we went under the water for the first time. Let's just say she wasn't thrilled. She didn't bawl, but she didn't love it, or even really like it. But, she did do well with it. Anna loves her swim lessons, and LOVES being in water, and playing with water... whether it's a bath, a bowl of water, a pool, a cup, or a puddle on the floor. Anna loves to play with water!!
This week, she has done pretty well sleeping. She has become very snuggly when she is tired... and I love that!! I will take this snuggle business as long as it's around. I think it's just a phase and it won't last, so I'm going to take it while I have it! She can put herself to sleep with some crying usually, but she will do it in just a few minutes. She goes to bed usually between 8-9 still, but a few times this week she went to bed a little closer to 9:30.... one night she went to bed a little later since she had 2 naps that day, and her one nap was a little bit later in the evening. But that's ok. She's a bunch of fun to play with, and when daddy's home to help me with some stuff, I can usually multi task and get dinner done, while mixing in some play time (and since daddy is home... I don't have to worry about where she is and if I can see her because he'll have an eye on her for me-- Love him!)! I mentioned Anna's naps. She typically only takes 1 nap a day. It's usually at least 2 hours, sometimes it's closer to 3 hours. Which is nice because I have been able to do an exercise video, take a shower, and still get a short nap in all while she is napping. So, that's a blessing!!
Anna has done better this week eating. I keep trying to throw in a different variety of food. It's so hard since we are keeping her on a wheat-free diet, til she's at least 1 years old, to find a good variety. This week's new items were pesto chicken wrap (although, I didn't give her the wrap, just the inside which was chicken, pesto and some rice... delicious, I might add), egg yolk (no whites), and some quinoa. She liked them all. She especially liked the yolk when I put a little cheese with it. Anna LOVES cheese!! Loves it!!
This past week I put a bulk of Anna's 6-9 month clothes. While her 12 month clothes are fairly large on her, I was tired of pulling down her shirt, and pulling down her pants because her ankles were showing. So, I got her 12 month clothes out. The pants are long.. and as long as they are stretchy pants, the bigger waist will stay up on her. She has a pair of 12 month jeans, that kept falling down, so we'll have to wait a little bit longer for her to wear those. She is still in size 2 shoes (she has itty bitty feet), and size 3 diapers. I had her weighed this week, and she was 18 pounds 5 ounces. So, I doubt she'll hit 19 by her first birthday... but we'll see.
Anna likes to chat almost as much as I do. She is developing her words. Her favorite word this week is definitely "dada". She wakes up saying "dada" even when she sees me! Although, her dada tells me when he has her, that she says a lot of "mama" to him. (But I think he's trying to make me feel better.) I think it's cute that she's a daddy's girl! She likes to also say "baby" a lot. She will also say "papa", "baba" and "nana". And will shake her head "no", especially if you've already told her no when she's doing something she shouldn't (like stand on a chair) or something like that.... it's kind of cute, but I wish she'd just obey, and not just repeat what we've told her. Guess we have some areas to work.
Well, I think that's about it for now! The countdown has begun to her birthday! Can't wait!
Thanks for checking in on us!!


.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment