![]() |
| Auntie Katie & Uncle Todders after they finished this race |
![]() | |||
| With their race finishing shirts!! Great job guys!! |
![]() |
| Where's Anna? |
![]() |
| Peekaboo!! There she is!! |
![]() |
| She fell asleep as we were landing... This is Anna after we deplaned. |
![]() |
| Snuggling with her daddy! |
(I know I said I would do the other set up, but right now, I don't have the time to fiddle with it.... so, the old set up it is... sorry!)
So week 61 started out in Virginia. As we mentioned last week, we went down there to cheer on her Auntie & Uncle. They did a GREAT job! We were so proud!
We stayed there until Monday... then we headed back. Anna did really well on the plane rides coming back. I was impressed. I didn't expect her to do as well as she did.... especially since our flights were delayed and we didn't land until 11pm. Boy was that a late night!! But, she was quite charming to the passengers we sat next to!
Anna has continued to get over her cough/cold. She seems to only be coughing more when she's asleep and not so much during the day. We keep praying that we'll see good health, because so far 2013 has not been so good for us in the Flatt household.
Sleep this week was still bouncing back from last week. She didn't sleep as well as we would have liked, but she slept ok. We're still not where we were... so that's a blessing. I think we'll be back to where we were previous to our trip.
Anna continues to eat well. I'm finding now, that she is becoming more and more willing to try food... but still, will only try it if she can feed it to herself. I like to offer her a variety of foods. :-) She still really likes baby food pouches, and can easily down one if she wants to. She also is still a cheese lover! Those are her current favorites. In other food, she still likes the following as well: eggs, cheerios, bread, goldfish crackers, ritz crackers, bananas, apple slices, chicken, turkey, nutrigrain bars... and I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting. She's still not so keen on eating veggies straight up, but I am able to get them in her via the pouches.
Anna crawls like a maniac, but still isn't walking. I guess she feels she is so fast at crawling, why bother? We'll get there when she's good and ready... I'm not worried. Instead of walking, she continues to add words to her vocabulary. She can say: mama, dada, baby, baba, Mimmee, Nana (for Jeremy's mom) or nana (for banana), bye bye, teeth, keys, this, duck (duh), dog (also duh), and please (peas). She will point a lot at other things too. Anna has also become very animated with things she's excited about, and her little legs get a-kickin' and she starts bouncing/jumping when she's excited, and sometimes that is accompanied by a ridiculously cute squeal! I LOVE HER!!
She never ceases to amaze me! I count her as such a blessing. Even though we've been battling colds and the flu for months now, I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with such a healthy baby. Thank you, Jesus! Anna continues to make me laugh... daily! (Probably hourly, really!) So blessed by her!
Thank you Lord!
Thanks for checking in on us!








No comments:
Post a Comment