Anna

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pray for Tricia....

Hi Everyone!

I just got home from work and class tonight. I went to my usual routine of catching up on today's blogging activities.... and for those of you who may follow my blog (I know there aren't many, but every little bit helps), or have followed their blog... from last update... Tricia recieved the call.... Yep! THE call. She was prepped and is in the OR as I write this. Please pray for her and her body to respond the way everyone is hoping. Please pray for the surgeons, and medical staff. Pray for her husband Nate who is I'm sure in an overwhelming emotional state... but pray that God gives him peace. And of course, pray for baby Gwyneth who is doing amazingly well... pray she continues to breathe well on her own, and drink from a bottle and gain weight. God is doing amazing things in their lives and through their lives..... catch up on it... and be encouraged.... but don't forget to pray. In fact, why don't you stop and pray for them right now..........................

here's their blog to cfhusband.blogspot.com

Thanks! God bless! Enjoy your evening!

Kellee