
So have you ever met someone, worked with someone, or befriended someone who no doubt is a sandpaper person? They just tend to rub you wrong in every way. I have the experience of having at least one of those types in my life right now. It's made my life very interesting. Needless to say, my mom and I have committed the next 31 days to praying for this person.
Never in my life have I had more of a battle with my spiritual nature and my carnal nature. I know God wants me to pray for this person, and yet, the sulking side of me would just like to ignore it and run far away from the situation as soon as possible. But nevertheless, I've made this commitment... and I'm anticipating a good change, and even a miracle. I know God is using this time to grow me. I know God will soften the heart of this other person as well. So, I encourage you, to ask yourself if you have any sandpaper people in your life. If you do, why not commit the month of October to pray for this person in your life. Then sit back and watch.
I will try to keep this situation up to date for those who may also want to pray for me. (Hopefully I'm not your sandpaper person.) And if anyone has some advice or story they'd like to share with me about their sandpaper person, and how you got through it... by all means... please share your wealth of wisdom!
I hope everyone is well!
K

No comments:
Post a Comment