
This the the book that Jeremy and I are currently reading with our Sunday School class. Has anyone read this yet? It's the follow-up book to the big hit "Love and Respect." It's a lot of the same info, but still it's a good message. So reading it twice really isn't a terrible thing!
So, anyone else reading anything good? I'm particularly interested in hearing if anyone else is reading any good books when it comes to marriage-y type books. For some who may or may not know Jeremy and I lead a marriage themed Sunday School class. We've done it for about 1 year and 1/2... and we're running out of "good books." We're open to any suggestion that people have that they've read and liked. (Please don't give a suggestion if you hated it! Hahaha... I dislike reading enough as it is.)




1 comment:
What about His Needs, Her Needs? We read that for our marriage counseling. Thought it was really great!
Post a Comment