Anna

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gold Star for AWESOME!

I will admit that I came to this realization after reading another friend's blog. So I will not take credit for this great find.... however, I will do my part and pass the info on.

I have several reasons why I'm excited... you see, I am a movie buff. And with Jeremy and I planning a family sometime in the next century I'm always looking out for cool things to do with our future children ( should God bless us so). Movies are such an interesting issue. Most movies are either stupid, not worth the $8.50+, or so smutty you either walk out or will never admit that you paid for it in the first place....

So I am proud to pass on the information... that in the summer "when school is out" on Tuesday & Wednesday mornings at 10am at participating Regal Cinemas.. they have the Free Family Film Festival! (If you click that link, it's already cued up-I think- to Ohio, but a bunch of other states are in their arsenal of movies.) The movies are G & PG. But... I'd like to point out that it's FREE!!! So how cool is that? I just picture perhaps on days when it's some nasty ozone alert day, families being able to enjoy a free movie together... without the worry of wasting your time, embarassment, or having to explain things to your child who should never even have that word in his/her vocabulary!

Anyway, if anyone goes, let me know how it is!!

No comments: