Anna

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sheeeesh... we're busy!!

Well Folks,

I am so proud to announce that as of tomorrow afternoon, noon-ish, I will be 21 junior highers lighter for the next 2 1/2 months.

I know I've been slacking the last few weeks, but honestly, I have been soooo busy. I went with my students to DC from May 20-22, we had my Aunt & Uncle's 25th Anniversary party one weekend, we had of course Memorial Day weekend, we had Jeremy's brother's graduation party and our niece's birthday party. On top of that I have been typing out finals, other such tests and quizzes, grading them like a mad woman, and tabulating my reportcards for 7 different classes.

All that to say, I am looking forward to relaxing a little bit. On Monday, after teacher in-service, we leave for Myrtle Beach with Jer's family. On our way back we're stopping over night in Charlotte to visit some wonderful friends. I am so excited to go back to the beach, spend it with Jer's family, and visit with special people in our lives.

The plan for the summer is to continue looking for a house. (Hopefully we will be blessed to find one.) I will also be doing a lot of "playing" with my mom. I love that we work together, and we have summers off together. We have a lot of fun, but we don't necessarily get a lot done. hehehe... We do have a few projects that we'd like to do... so I'll keep you posted on that, and hopefully have pictures. I will also go back to my beloved Breckenridge Village. I am very excited about that. It's like a sweet homecoming when I do come back. I love those people! I have learned so much from them. I love hearing their stories, developing that relationship, and getting paid in general to talk. To top off the summer, I will be going on vacation with my family. Jer won't be able to (whimper) go, but, I will still try to make the best of a Caribbean experience!

So, stay tuned for summer fun!

No comments: