Anna

Friday, February 24, 2012

10 weeks old


Well, we've hit those double digits!! Ahhh! I'm also finding it more difficult to not get a blurry weekly picture! She's just sooo wiggly. So I need to either take it when she's asleep, or just deal with the wiggly blurry picture! hahaha

Well we love this little girly so much! She's just the joy of our lives. I can't believe she's 10 weeks old.

This week was kind of busy. On Monday we met with another Bradley mom and her son at the mall. We had lunch, and we did some mall walking. On Wednesday this week, I returned to work. I had so much fun. I took a photo album with me, and the residents loved it! Not to mention I absolutely loved showing off our little girl. Anna spent the morning with my dad. She was having a blast conning him into holding her all day. I felt bad because he didn't get much done that day. Thursday I went to Mastering Motherhood at our church and then to the employee anniversary lunch at work. (It was delicious.) Anna spent the morning with my dad also... I think she did better with him, and didn't con him so much. We did however invest in a portable swing, since she loves the swing so much.

She hasn't been sleeping as well this week as she did last week. I don't know if this is because she had her first round of vaccinations last Friday (when the great sleeping stopped), or if it's just something else. Guess we may never know. hahaha... But she has been doing well with a sort of flexible daily routine which involves usually a 3 hour nap. It's nice to get a break to do dishes, or get dinner ready, or take a shower... without having to worry about if she's upset or not. A lot of times too, there's enough time to do one or two of those, AND get a little nap in. So, that's a blessing.

I do not know how much our little angel weighs this week since we didn't go to our group on Thursday (because of the employee lunch). But if I had to guess, she's probably 11 pounds with a few ounces. She's very nicely fitting into her 0-3 month clothes, which has been really fun because it has brought on a whole host of new clothes from her closet! I LOVE DRESSING HER! It's so much fun!

Tonight we're going to take some family pictures.. which I hope will mostly be our little angel. Besides, who needs a bunch of pictures of us? We haven't changed much in the last 6 years. But, I do look forward to our first family pictures as a family of 3.

Oh, well, our little sweetie is getting up... so... time to get off here and get ready for pictures!!

Thanks for checking in on us. If I get a chance this weekend, I will definitely post some cute pictures. (They're always cute, right?!)

K

1 comment:

Leveta said...

Kellee:
She is so adorable! Getting so big too.Babies are such a blessing.
Leveta