This week our family spent it on vacation. Anna did well for the most part, except in the sleep department. UGH! That.was.not.good, to say the least. While we were on vacation, little miss Anna decided that waking up 3-4 times a night (or more) was an appropriate way to spend our nights. Needless to say, I had to come home from vacation to get some sleep! We did have a lot of fun though.
For the most part, not a lot has changed with our dear. She's still in 3-6 month clothes, but can fit in 6-9 month clothes, they're a little bit big (but not too bad). She is still wearing a size 2 diaper. However, when this pack runs out, I will try a size 3 diaper just to see if it fits or not (we have some in stock at our house from before she was born). Since we were on vacation, I have no idea how much she weighs either.
I took this picture one morning when Anna got up and no on else was up. I fed her on the balcony looking out at the ocean (right above the pool). For the most part, weather was gorgeous!
Anna sat like a big girl in a high chair when we went to dinner. She actually did really well, and was the highlight of our waitress's day. She looked soooo teeny in the high chair, and yet looked so big to me!
Aunt Jill... trying to be the "fun" Aunt gave her some water, through a straw I might add. Anna liked it for the most part... and did fairly well with it. Although, most of the time, she just let the water dribble out. I do not have a picture of it on my phone any more, but one evening they kept Anna for us so Jer and I could go out to dinner... I got a picture of her with some cotton candy. (No, they didn't give her any, but the picture was pretty funny!)
One evening we went to a pirate themed dinner show. When Anna was awake, she loved it! There was so much to see!
The Monday we were gone was also Auntie Katie and Uncle Todders' s 1st anniversary. We sent them a video and wished them a happy day.
We also went to Wonderworks. It was incredibly busy. (That may be an understatement even.) While it was so busy it tended not to be as enjoyable as it might otherwise be if it weren't so busy, we still had a good time. And, any time I can take a cute picture of my love, is a good day! And this is a CUTE picture!
Just a happy baby, full of smiles.
She thinks the tether that holds her paci is for her to suck on. It, regularly, is soaked.On Thursday evening we went to visit friends in Charlotte, NC. Auntie Katie and Uncle Todders joined us. Anna wasn't so sure about Uncle Todders at first (if ever?), and she just stared at him.. gave him the evil eye. It was cute.... Uncle Todders would tell Anna stories. We learned about lattitudinal jet lag. (hmmm....), as well as the tooth fairy.
Our 26th week was a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time riding around in the lazy river, and playing in the pool!
Thanks for checking in on us!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment