We are 24 weeks old!!
Why is our 24 week old sign all gnarled?
Well, below is the 1st picture I took... it explains it all.
:-)
The picture below was taken before a captains game.
She is so stinkin cute! And so photogenic!
We sent this picture to our good friend for her birthday.
I just had to share because her expression is so cute!
Anna has perfected the art of rolling over from her back to her tummy.. however when she gets to her tummy she doesn't really know what to do... so she looks around for a bit and then usually puts her head down and cries until you either pick her up, or until she is rolled over. She refuses to roll from her tummy to her back (something she has been able to do since right before she turned 3 months old). Silly girl. Enjoy the video, but I would turn the volume down...
Well our dear sugar pie is 24 weeks old. It just seems like time is flying by quickly! I can't believe it!
This week was a relaxing week. We didn't do a ton, and yet we did. (Figure that one out.) I am just so amazed at this beautiful baby girl that God has entrusted to us. She is truly a gift. Even at night when she has awakened maybe once or twice (and sometimes even 3 or 4 times) I try to give thanks to the Lord because Anna is such a precious gift to us, and I know that she won't be little for long... I am trying to cherish every moment.
This week we have done ok with sleep some nights, and other nights... not so good. I think her teeth are really bothering her. Some nights I would just put some orajel on her gums and she'd fall right back to sleep. And if her gums weren't bothering her, then she'd roll over and get an arm or leg stuck between the rails... then she'd wake up with a blood curdling scream. So we're working on that. Otherwise, she has slept pretty well.
She is still eating every 2-3 hours, although some days she has gone longer. She is really good at letting me know when she is done eating.
Anna is still in 3-6 month clothes. And depending on the clothes some are big, some are small. (Welcome to the world of girl's clothing, Anna Banana!)
Anyway that's about it. Hope all is well with the readership. Next week we are going to be on vacation... so hopefully I will be able to blog.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment