Anna

Monday, July 16, 2012

30 weeks old!!

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A.  If you dress up like a cow, you get free food!!  She was an incredibly cute calf!!  



Unfortunately this week I am experiencing technical difficulties.  If I quit annoying our IT department about how annoyed I am that my computer isn't working properly, it may get fixed.  With that said, I have other pictures, but only this one will be on this post (at least for right now).  And yes, yes, yes, I know I'm late at posting this.  We were out of town, and extremely busy.

Anyway, Anna is now 30 weeks old.  In fact the day that I'm writing this is her 7 month birthday. Wow! 7 months!!  It's been 7 months since I've had an amazing night's sleep.  Ha!!

Here's her stats....

I did not have her weighed this week, but I'm sure she's at least 16 pounds, maybe even closer to 17.  She's still in 3-6 month clothes, but also wears 6-9 month clothes.  She is in size 3 diapers.  Even though it's been only a few weeks that she's been in size 3, when I find a size 2 and put it on her, it seems really really silly.  (Not to mention, I'm always scared that there is going to be a diaper malfunction.)

I had some breakthrough this week with eating food.  She doesn't hate sweet potatoes (and as far as yesterday and today she even opened her mouth and ate some!!).  We are making progress.  Slowly but surely.  She still definitely likes to eat every 2-3 hours... and prefers it not be solids. 

Sleep these days is hit-or-miss.  Occasionally she will sleep through the night, but those are few and far between.  Anna definitely seems to wake up each night between 3-5.  Today, however, she slept in til 10:30.  That was after she got up to eat about 4ish.  Either way, it was nice to not move out of bed until 10:30.  I think this weekend we pooped her out!!

Her new trick for the week is sitting up WELL on her own, AND she claps.  Sometimes she even claps when we say "clap, clap, clap" or "yay!"  It's really cute.  I spend many hours a day clapping, because it makes her smile!

Anyway, that's about it.  If my computer gets working better, I will post other pictures!

Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: