![]() | |||||||
| Such a pretty girl! |
Well, as you can see, our sweet Anna girl is 31 weeks old. Not only is she 31 weeks old, but this week we celebrated her 7 month birthday. 7 months! I can hardly believe it!! It's my blog, so I can oooh and aaahhh. I LOVE, love, love Anna's beautiful blue eyes. I [not-so-secretly] hope they stay blue. They're absolutely gorgeous! I love to capture them in pictures as often as I can!
Anyway, I am still experiencing some technical difficulty that has my IT department stumped. Hmph! Who knew that was possible?! So, the pictures may be minimal until the issues get resolved! (However most of my readership is on my daily picture list, so you see these pictures already.)
This week was pretty busy! Monday we had dinner at my parents' house, because they had out of town friends come in and spend the night with them. Tuesday I spent a really, REALLY hot day at Cedar Point and Anna spent the day with my parents. Wednesday, I worked and we went out to see Jer's parents (and eat some yummmmmmmy chicken and dumplings!). Thursday, I worked. And Friday we hung out with friends. So... it was pretty busy.
I am glad that it was busy, however, because Anna got to spend some extra time with her Grandma and Grandpa C because they are on vacation (suffering in Bermuda) all this week. (We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad we couldn't go. :-( Really, I regret not being able to go... anywho...)
So, Anna has been back in a groove this week as far as sleep goes. Her naps were a little bit more predictable, and night time was pretty much the same. She slept decently, although not through the night. But waking once isn't bad... and she mostly slept til 9 every day this week... and twice she slept til 10 or later. So, really, it wasn't a bad trade off.
Anna has done a lot better this week with eating food. There were far less tears shed, and much more got in her mouth. We're making progress, and progress is good. She still likes the rice rusks, and will still eat every 2-3 hours on average.
Anna is still in a wide range of clothes... still some 3-6, and now some 6-9 month clothes. Just depends on the outfit. It seems crazy that she's already in some of the 6-9 month clothes. But, I like it all the same... it reminds me that she is healthy and growing! She is also in size 3 diapers. I look at the size 2 and there is no way that is going on her butt any more! haha
Anna's new thing this week is clapping... a lot! And she definitely has the hang of sitting up now. She sit up for 15-20 minutes at a time before toppling over. When Anna does topple over, it's usually because she wanted to, and now she topples over to her tummy... ooooooh boy she's getting so close to crawling. She still gets on her hands, or her knees but never both. One usually sprawls out! But, I think it will be soon.
She giggles a lot as well. This week my mom and dad gave her some news paper. She had such a fun time crumpling it up and giggling at it! Grandparents are fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment