Anna

Sunday, July 8, 2012

29 weeks old

Well, this week it dawned on me... our little girl is A LOT of fun!!  (Maybe it didn't just dawn on me, but I do appreciate how fun she has become!)  We've kind of laid low this week... except for Wednesday, the 4th of July.  Anna was struggling with (I think) teething that day... and she wasn't nearly the happy, easy-going baby that I know, and love.  But, we're working on it...she's starting to get back in the swing of things.

As you will see in the pictures below... Anna is starting to look super big, and super old... it may be the pictures and her little facial expressions, but this week, she just looks like she's a cute little kid... and isn't as much a baby... goodness!  Where has time gone?!


She really is such a ham!!  I soooo
want to know what she's thinking!!



She looks so big!

Still being silly.

What mom?!  Another picture?

Auntie Katie came to visit...
She decided to give feeding Anna a try...

You're going to give me, what?  More food?
Getting closer

And it's in, with a smile nonetheless!!
Great job, Auntie Katie!!
 
 




Give me the keys!!  Give me, give me!!

Auntie Katie left these at our house... I tried to figure out
if I should eat them, or wear them.

Kisses for Katie!

Avocados!!

Pretty girl!

She loves to play with, see, and CHEW on the remote.
Friday she actually taped "The Price Is Right."
  


Here's the stats of our little princess....

She is now fully in size 3 diapers.  I found a rogue size 2 today... man did it look small!  haha...  So, we're growing like a weed.  We are still dabbling in 3-6 month clothes, but maybe this week, I'll try to get out the 6-9 month clothes.  She has a whole bunch that are soooo cute, but oh, so, summery!  So we've got to enjoy them while we can.  I did not get her weighed, but I'd have to say close to 16 and a half pounds... we'll see on Thursday, I'm sure.

Last week was glorious as far as naps went.  However, this week was a little bit more of a struggle.  I am not sure if she is actually full fledged teething or not.. but, she has seemed to be in a funk.

She had one very horrible night's sleep (Tuesday), and was a cranky pants on and off on Wednesday, and very difficult to get to sleep at night... (Thanks Auntie Jill for being in for the long haul!!) but, since then, she's done ok.  It's almost like she has taken a couple steps backwards.  The last week or two she did really well at night putting herself to sleep... the last few nights, we have not been as fortunate.  Either way, she's been getting up about once a night.  She did sleep through the night once this week.  Sleep... it's a work in progress.  Oh well... I guess it is what it is. 

Anna is still not a fan of food... solid food that is.  We've been doing better with the rice cereal.  She didn't like watermelon when I gave it to her... but she apparently sucked on a bit of watermelon that Auntie Katie had.  I have a sweet potato, so I'm probably going to cook that up, and see if she likes that or not.

Anna also is a sitting up master!  She can sit up for long, long stretches at time without falling over.  So that's good.  It also makes for a little bit more fun play time!

Anyway, that's about it!

See ya next week!



No comments: