![]() |
| Cheese!! |
![]() |
| At the gym this day, she enjoyed playing in the ball tent. |
![]() |
| a few weeks ago, she was eying this toy...this time she got it!! |
![]() |
| Muscles!! |
So, Anna still has a little cough. She is still on the children's Zyrtec, but, we haven't really seen any improvement. I won't be surprised if it boils down to an acid reflux issue again. So stay tuned with that.
Sleep has been pretty good for all of us. So, hopefully we'll keep up at this. Anna does wake up at least once or twice at night, and cries a little bit... but she does go back to sleep. We NEVER go on in there (it actually makes things worse if we go in, and try to lay her back down). So, we are progressing. She does a great job putting herself to sleep, although there are always tears! ALWAYS tears. However, they don't last too long. She is also enjoying the few toys that she does have in her bed. It's kind of nice, because if she wakes up early, she usually will play with her glow worm for a little bit, instead of waking up screaming. So that is appreciated. It usually is enough to get me up, and get going before she does start to cry.
Anna still is a pretty good eater. There are definitely some things she likes, loves, and other things she does like. Anna still seems to be deterred by the way things feel in her hand. She's not always a big fan of slimy things... ie spaghetti. And if she doesn't like the way it feels, she won't even attempt to put it in her mouth. We are still working to get rid of bottles... but she really likes them. So... hopefully we can continue to ease off of them, and use them for drinking as opposed to pure comfort. :-) She can drink from a cup, but she just prefers her bottles.... Anna continues to love baby food pouches. In fact a lot of times that's what she has as a snack before she goes to bed.
Anna is still in 12 month clothes, although, I do think that we'll be looking in to some of the 18 month clothes soon. I know it really depends on brand, but some of her pants are becoming a little too short. So, while there are still a few stragglers of 9 month clothes, most are 12 month clothes. There are a few 12 month clothes that are a little big, and a few that are becoming too small or short. Sooo... I guess we'll just ease out of those, and into new clothes soon. :-) Anna still is in size 3 diapers, and I believe size 2/2.5 shoes.
I think that's the important stuff now. Thanks for checking in on us.
***I know this post is a little skimpy on pictures.... I'm experiencing problems with the way I've been sending pictures from my phone to my computer... so I may need to figure out a new process.****






No comments:
Post a Comment