Anna

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Labor of Love....

Finally!!!

I am proud to announce that the last 3 boxes of stuff has been officially unpacked. I know, I know.... you might be thinking why did it take 4 months to get everything unpacked. Well there is a perfectly good explanation. We were looking for the right desk that wouldn't over power the room. I was wanting a corner desk. Personally, I don't think Jeremy cared he just wanted functional. But nonetheless, everything just was stacked in the corner.... until today! Yesterday we bought a desk, and today... I spent the better portion of the early afternoon putting it together. A lot of annoyances a long the way, and even a few times of sweat in between.

Everyone should be proud, because I even took a few pictures to show my progress. I was doing it by myself while Jer was at work, so there is no actual picture of me doing anything, but I took progression pictures!

Now, I just love the room even more! I love organization!! It makes me smile.






No comments: