
I know many of my readership (few as they may be) may have already seen it... as I had seen it before tonight. But I just wanted to give a high five, 2 thumbs up for the movie Fireprooof. Have you seen it yet? If not, I highly recommend seeing it! It comes out on DVD January 27. Our church had a special before DVD showing tonight. If your marriage is on the rocks, needs a little pep, your curious about the film, or you just want to challenge yourself for more.... go see it! It really is a touching film. That has challenged me in so many ways.
Jeremy and I are doing the small group study with our Sunday school class that is based on this movie. The 2nd half of the SS quarter is going through the book "Love Dare" as featured in the movie. I am so excited about doing this. Faith in action! A new way to show your love in tangible ways. (Anyone in the NE Ohio area want to join us, feel free.)
I am so excited! Every marriage can use a pep talk. There is nothing wrong with that!
(I'd post the trailer, but I have NO IDEA how to do that.)

No comments:
Post a Comment