
That's right folks! Today, I have officially been inducted into the quarter century club. I was hoping for a snow day as a birthday present, but... there's always next year I suppose.
For those of you older than 25, what did you like best about year 25?
Those of you not 25 yet, what do you want to accomplish before you are 25?
As far as me, so far, so good. Kind of boring being 25... very similar to 24, but technically, I feel old. It has also been "crowded" as you will. What do I mean? I mean, I share it with 3 close relatives. My twin sister, and my brother-in-law both have January 7th b-days. (Fun fact, tomorrow is my Aunt, and nephew's birthday.) This year, I would like to see Jer and I's Sunday school class grow. I'd like to make great strides in communication with others. I wouldn't mind getting a family started, but I'm pretty sure we're a year or two away still. (Prayers, would be nice. Hehehe) I would love to find the house that God wants us to have also. It's 2009, and it's early... and I see it as a bright and wonderful year!
Happy Birthday to others with January 7th B-days!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! ;) You guys could buy our condo in Medina. ;) LOL!
Post a Comment