Anna

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Priorities....


Well folks... it is the eve of our big gender revealing ultrasound. My mind is racing. But as I sit here going back and forth with "I think it's a boy.... nah, it's a girl for sure" type of thoughts... I keep coming back to the same thing....

Lord, we don't care what the gender is... we just want a healthy baby! That is my prayer. Even if Jellee decides to be camera shy, or perhaps is in that uncomfortable position (see the link in the last post)... it really doesn't matter. And honestly, I don't even know that I would be disappointed... as long as everything else comes back as he/she is healthy. :-D

So, that is our prayer. A healthy baby who can be a blessing to those he or she meets. One who we can train to love God and love others. Besides, not like we won't figure it out in a few months anyway.

Well... I guess, we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings! But, I am mentally going over my priorities.

Have a good one! Stay tuned!!

No comments: