Well... at 19 weeks 3 days the above picture is of Baby Girl Flatt! Yes folks that's right. We're headed down the road of cutsie pinkness, pretty dresses, and amazing frills! Hehehe...
Jer and I are very excited. But more importantly we praise God that she is a beautiful HEALTHY little girl as far as the ultrasound goes. So thank you Lord for our precious little one!
As the psalmist David wrote in Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
We love you Baby Girl!! Go team pink!

1 comment:
I knew it! I am such an excited auntie! I love you already baby girl Flatt!
Post a Comment