Today we had a great doctors appointment. Everything came back great. The urine test came out fine, my blood pressure was fine (and for those of you who know me well, know that at a doctors office, that is rare), and my weight was fine.
Baby Jellee did well too! He/she had a mighty fine heartbeat at 156 beats per minute!! (Of course, it was so quiet at first I actually thought it was just my heartbeat echoing from afar. That did send a little bit of a panic... but the midwife laughed it off and said "nope, that's your baby!")
Now... if I do this right... hopefully this video will upload and you too can hear the amazing sounds of baby Jellee. (Yes, the video isn't amazing quality, but it's from my phone... what do you expect? ) Thanks for the prayers! Today was such an answer to prayer. With great reports all around.

1 comment:
I love it! Deborah says a boy would have a higher heart rate...and since she has 3 girls, I think she would know! I am so excited!
Post a Comment