.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Well folks, we've hit the 21 week mark. Our precious, Anna, is a joy and delight to her father and I. This weekend, we will celebrate my first Mothers' Day. I can't wait! I am so excited! Ever since I can remember, my life goal was to be a mom. Not just any mom, but a mom who would raise her babies in the Lord. A mom who would bestow so much love on her children, that they know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are loved unconditionally. Those are my goals. I love that the Lord has chosen to see fit, that Anna join Jeremy and I. And, while I definitely slept a lot better a year ago... I love our little princess, and I can't wait to see her grow, mature, and walk with the Lord for years to come.
Here's the low down on our little girl, Anna:
We are doing well in the sleeping department... in fact last Friday & Saturday night, Anna slept through the night! I thought "FINALLY!" we've hit the jackpot... 2 nights in a row, maybe this will be the beginning of something awesome! But then the next night (Sunday night) she woke up I think 3 or 4 times. ha! Regardless, most of this week was pretty good with 1 wake up in the night usually about 3 or 5, and then she'd sleep until I had to wake her, or 9:30 whichever was later. Also a huge stride in the sleep department, is that we are not swaddling any more, and she is doing really well with it. I'm impressed with her adaptability!
Anna is now pretty full blown in 3-6 month clothes... although, there are a few really cute 0-3 month clothes that I LOVE, and she can still fit in them so I haven't had the heart to put them away yet. Although 90% of her 0-3 month clothes are packed up in plastic tubs right now. I didn't get her weighed this week, so I would have to guess, that she is close to 14 pounds, but maybe not quite 14 pounds yet. But, that is just a guess.
We are working diligently on learning to roll over from back to front. Anna is really good at going about 1/2 way, and then rolling back over to her back. She'll get it soon enough, and in her own time.
Anna is such a hoot! She laughs all the time, and laughs at such random things. It really has made me see the funny side of life, EVERYWHERE!
Anyway, I think that's pretty much it! Hope all is well with everyone out there in the blog reader world!!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love that sweet baby girl!
Happy Mother's Day Kellee! Anna is so precious. I'm so happy you are able to spend alot of time with her and watch her grow, enjoy every minute of it, time flies!
Post a Comment