I know we're a bit late on this 22 week post... but, we've been busy!! Anna is so much fun, I can't help but share her with others!
This past week Anna had her first trip to the zoo and the rainforest. Although, she did spend most of the rainforest asleep. :-) I will have to post the few pictures I did take when I finally get my camera out of my car.
Our little girl is still full of smiles. This week we celebrated 5 amazing months of being her mom and dad! I love and cherish each and every day with my beautiful baby girl.
She is still working on her little tooth, although it does feel like there is a bit more of it this week, then last. So maybe we'll see a pearly white sooner rather than later. Until then, I am thoroughly enjoying her gummy smile! (As you can see in the picture above!! Totally cute!!)
We seem to have taken a little bit of a step backward in sleep. I think it's mostly due to her teeth/gums bothering her. Because she doesn't usually wake up to eat, she just wakes up long enough for me to put some orajel on her gums... and sometimes she isn't even awake, just crying. She slept through the night on Tuesday night, and Wednesday night. It was wonderful! However, since then, she hasn't slept through the night... so, just when I think I've hit the jackpot... we have nights where she wakes up 2 or 3 plus times. So, we'll get there eventually!
She is improving on her days with Grandpa on Wednesdays. I think it is directly related to when they can go out on walks.. she seems to be better for him on those days. In the picture above, you can see that their dog hasn't quite figured Anna out. Mollee (their dog) knows that Anna is NOT a chew toy, and therefore, that must mean that Anna should play with her. It is not uncommon for Mollee to give Anna her ball when Anna is there.
Anna is such a blessing to me in the morning! Hysterical that I was blessed with a morning child seeing that I am definitely not a morning child. Although, it's not so bad when I get to wake up to THIS smiling face!!
Each morning after I feed her I read a book, or a chapter from a children's book to Anna. She usually lays on her tummy on the Boppy. I just love to take pictures of her during this time!
Now on to her stats:
Anna is rocking the 3-6 month clothes, although if I really like an outfit, then she can still fit in the 0-3 month clothes... but depending on the outfit it may be more snug than other outfits.
This week she weighed in at 14 pounds 5 oz. So she is still a really good eater! Her legs are filling out quite a bit! She's got such cute leg rolls!
Anna still eats about every 2-3 hours during the day, and it's anyone's guess how she will do at night. We take each night as it is... and are pleasantly surprised when she sleeps through the night. We have not started her on cereal yet. I think we're going to hold off for a bit... just because we can.
Her newest trick is blowing raspberries. It's so funny! Especially because she closes her eyes as she does it... Jer says it's because she might be getting a little wet from it. Either way, it's really funny!!
Anyway, that just about does it! Love our baby girl!! She is such a precious gift from the Lord!
Thanks for checking in on us!!

.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment