Week 25 was a busy one for our little princess. We started off the
week slowly... going for a walk with a friend of mine and her daughter
(who is about a year older than Anna). The weather was beautiful...
cooler, but beautiful!
Tuesday, Miss Banana went shopping
with her Grandma and Grandpa C... Grandpa C wanted some crocs... and I
think Grandma got lost in Carters. The cutie pie ended up with a whole
boat load of CUTE clothes. I also got my hair chopped off and donated
12 inches to Locks of Love.
Wednesday she also stayed
with Grandma and Gradpa C because I had to work (like I normally do).
Thursday, we went out for lunch with Aunt T, and then we picked up daddy
and headed south. We stopped in Wytheville, Virginia. We got in
pretty late, and by the time we put her back to sleep, it was almost
1am. Yikes!! BUT she slept through the night... and that is where we
are with week 25.
As stats go... there isn't too much different from last week.
She has hit or miss days of sleep. I prefer her to either sleep
through the night, or wake up about 4-5 somewhere in there. She is
still in 3-6 month clothes, however we're getting to the tail end of
some of them. This week she weighed 15 pounds 4.5 ounces.
She eats about every 2-3 hours. We haven't started solids yet,
but we are staring down the barrel of solids. Monday, June 18 after Jer
gets home from work will be our first go at solids... I think she is
going to like them!!
She rolls over like crazy, and that has caused some issues in the
area of sleep. She rolls over to her tummy all the time... and she
doesn't like to roll back, and she doesn't like to be on her tummy.
Therefore she usually cries because she is on her tummy.
On Sunday, Daddy won a 2 year lease on a car from the Lake County Captains. This is the car. It's beautiful!!
This is Anna staring at her bumble ball in her car seat while driving down to the beach. At some points, it was our saving grace... she loves this thing!!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Dad and Anna giril are so cute!
Post a Comment