
 |
| I got to see my Great-Gram on Saturday |
 |
| Every kid sleeps with a snot-sucker at one point or another, right? |
 |
Fun time with my Nana (Please note: Aunt Jill re-dressed me after she changed my diaper. It's hard to tell, but she put my onesie on the outside...) |
 |
| Having a serious talk with my cousin Ella |
 |
| Smile! |
 |
| Having lunch... or maybe it was breakfast... |
 |
| Love the squinty little eyes in the morning. |
 |
| Hey Mom! |
 |
| Yummy lunch! |
 |
| I think..... |
 |
| Yeah, it was ok... |
 |
| Love this little wet face from her bath... |
.jpg) |
| She was looking really hard for a toy that she wanted. |
 |
| This week, our little sweetie graduated to the bathtub without a bath ring. |
 |
Mommy insists on putting this hat on me... I look SOO cute, don't I?! (at least that's what she says to me after she puts it on me.) |
Anna has had a great week. Although, I've come to determine that all our weeks are great, and continue to improve in their greatness because she is sleeping so much better!! Praise the Lord. Who knew acid reflux could be such a terrible, terrible problem.
We had a lot of fun this week. We were pretty busy... Monday, Anna went to play with her Grandma & Grandpa Leeper while I went to work. That is pretty much our day... she usually is sleeping when I get there, and we don't leave until she wakes up and I feed her. (Sometimes we stay and play a little bit too.) Tuesday we had our swim lessons!! We still love them! On Tuesday evening we had an impromptu Thanksgiving dinner with Aunt Jill and Uncle Dawson. (Aunt Jill has pictures.. but mommy couldn't find them on facebook... so you'll have to take her word for it.) Wednesday, Anna played with Grandpa C while I was at work... and once again that pretty much eats up our day. We went out to dinner at TGI Fridays where I was winning over the table next to me with my petite body, and my unsurpassed charm! :-) Thursday was Mastering Motherhood at church, and then lunch with Christine from work... home for naps... and well.. that was our day. Friday is normally our day to take a breather from the busy week, before a busy weekend. Soo... that's our week in a nutshell.
Here's the normal stats...
We'll start with sleep. SLEEP has been great! Anna adjusted well to the time change. She slept in til "9" even though the clock said it was 8. hahaha... Another perk to daylight savings ending is that Anna used to go to bed between 9-10... well, she now goes to bed between 8-9. It's GLORIOUS to have an hour or 2 to hang out, and chill with Jeremy before we go to bed. I think I'm going to keep this bedtime for the near foreseeable future. Also, since last Thursday we have been setting her in her crib usually awake, and she has been putting herself to sleep. THAT is wonderful as well. We aren't fighting with her, trying to get her to settle down any more. She does usually cry, but I think the longest is about 3 or 4 minutes. This also works well for nap time also. I love that too.... because she hasn't taken any naps in her swing this week!! And, she's been putting herself to sleep. This means that if I take a nap, that I can sleep in my own bed! It's WONDERFUL folks!! So as you can see... week 47 has been great in the area of sleep. Anna still wakes up once a night... but, every now and then she will surprise me with sleeping through the night.
Anna is also doing very well eating solids. She still likes to eat anything she can put in her mouth, and she's not too keen on eating anything with a spoon. Although, tonight I did manage to get 4 or 5 bites of yogurt in her mouth... but then she lost interest. Anna still really likes the baby food pouches, as well as cheese, gluten free bread, turkey, veggie/sweet potato/strawberry puffs, and yogurt melts. Anna eats 3 meals a day in her high chair, and some days a snack or two. She still is nursing and/or getting bottles, but those are limited to about 4-6 a day usually. (Which is a good thing, in my opinion.)
I did not have the princess weighed this week, but I'm sure it's only an ounce or two... in a months time she gained one pound, so.... she has definitely slowed down in the weigh gain department. Anna is in 6-9 month clothes, but I'm finding a few of the pants to be a little short... or at least ones that ride up too easily when she is being carried. So, I'm transitioning her to 12 month clothes... they're a lot longer, but it works well if I cuff them. :-) As far as diapers go... still size 3. And, she's still in size 2 shoes (and there's still room to grow!)
Anna is getting stronger and stronger each day/week. She has been pulling herself up like crazy. If she sees something she wants, and it requires standing up to get to it... she has no problem. Anna does a little bit of furniture walking, and a lot of crawling. Anna isn't a big fan of me trying to get her to stand by herself, and DEFINITELY does not like it when she falls on her little tush. (Which makes me laugh usually because as I tell her, there will be lots more butt falls over the next weeks/months/years to come... not to mention.. she has a diaper on... this is the time in her life when it will have the most padding!!) I think it will still be a while before she is walking... and I don't expect it any time before her first birthday... which is 5 weeks away!! AHHHHHHH!!!
I think that's about it as far as updates go on our little munchkin. She is the joy of our hearts! Her daddy and I have a lot of fun with her... she makes me laugh SO much, I regularly have tears in my eyes! I love her fun personality, and how much she's such a ham!!
Anyway, thanks for checking in on us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment