![]() |
| I said to her, this morning "Smile for the camera!" and this is what I got!! |
![]() |
| We tried to wish Uncle Kurty a happy birthday, and this is what I got... she's such a ham!! She kept giggling as I tried to get her to sit back on the couch. such a silly girl!! |
![]() |
| The tooth made an appearance on this 11 month birthday!! |
![]() |
| We went for walk one day this week. This is the view I get... she LOVES walks. |
![]() |
| Showing her support for her OSU teams...AND teething! |
![]() |
| We had a visit from Aunt Kelly last week. |
![]() |
| Our silly little girl! When daddy opened the car door, this is what he saw. (Of course, Mommy had to take a picture!) |
![]() |
| Silly Mommy! This is mommy's "hillbilly wagon". It's a laundry basket with wheels, and a belt! LOADS of fun! |
This week has flown by! We have been pretty busy each day. So busy that when I went to put pictures on here, I was saddened by how many I didn't have.
This week has been pretty good in the sleep department. Anna has slept in her crib for both naps and bedtime. Most of this week she has gone to bed between 8-9, but it seems that she is finding a way to get us to make it later and later. (GRRRR!) I will probably be playing with her naptimes to make sure we get her in bed between 8-9 still. I liked it. (One day this week, she went to bed at 8:30. It was crazy how much time Jer and I had together! Also, I found that I went to bed earlier when she went to bed earlier. So, it's good for us all around!) Anna still continues to get up once a night... eventually we'll work on that... but for now... I can handle once.
Anna continues to do well eating. She still continues to like the baby food pouches, as well as anything she can feed herself on her own. I don't think we've tried anything new this week. So, it's still the same old, same old. Cheese still continues to be her favorite food.
This week, Anna has worn more 12 month clothes. She still fits in most 6-9 month clothes. I may start fading out the 6-9 months soon... but I have a hard time with it because there are soooo many cute ones that I absolutely love!! We're still in size 3 diapers too. She wasn't weighed, so I couldn't even begin to guess how much she weighs.







.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment