Anna

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Quick Deal?

I'm starting to get used to rushing around for exciting events in our lives! I'm having flashbacks of our wedding when we had 1 month to plan... but this time, we're moving in a week!

So here's how it started.... two weeks ago we realized we should just throw in the towel for house hunting for a year or two and just rent another apartment... but larger. Then we had a friend offer us their house to rent. Two days before it was to come off the market, it was sold. Bummer. Then, we looked at another apartment. We liked it so much that we put a deposit down and were wait listed. Yesterday Jeremy got a call saying it was available August 1. Yeah.. that's next Friday.

Thus... we're moving in a week! Eh... who needs more time than that I guess?! So, now, we'll have a little bit bigger place, we'll have room to actually have people over. So, I'm very excited! I love having people visit! So come on over... and be on the lookout for a card stating our new address very very soon. If you need it sooner, I still will have the same cell phone number so call me on that any time!

Furthermore if anyone is bored at all this week, they can come help me pack. Friday & Saturday we're going to take a lot of little things over there. And Monday the movers will take the big stuff. So anyone want to help, we're not going to refuse the help!

All right, well this is a picture of what the outside looks like we have a "ranch style" apartment. I will certainly post more pictures as they come!

No comments: